Coronavirus/ COVID-19 FHA UPDATES
An Important Message from the Fitchburg Housing Authority
November 17, 2020 - Office Closure Notice
Updated on March 20, 2020
Please follow these guidelines to diminish the spreading of the Corona virus.
- Please communicate with us through email or by phone.
- An updated list of our contact information has been posted on each community room or office and another copy has been sent to your tenant representative.
- Our maintenance crew will be disinfecting all common areas in all our properties twice a day during the week and once a day during the weekend.
- Maintenance staff will aslo be available to respond to emergency work orders. Please continue to call in non-emergency work ordrrs so they can be entered into the work order system.
- All tenants’ meetings are now cancelled- no exceptions.
- We discourage any exchange of food and gatherings of any kind.
- Please continue to practice social distancing keeping at least six feet between you and another person or staying in your apartment more often.
- Continue to practice basic hygiene washing your hands often for at least 20 seconds.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Spanish Click here
Please take special care
during your routine hygiene practices at this time.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean things that are frequently touched (like doorknobs and countertops) with household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze. Use a tissue or your inner elbow, not your hands.
- Stay home if you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
- The detailed graphic poster for hygiene care has been posted at your community room, our office.
English Version Poster (Click Here
Spanish Version Poster (Click here
Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) Link (Click Here
COVID 19 Resources English/Spanish